• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bayern vs. Real Madrid 2nd leg

Some argument that Rodivo was offside on that second goal....very close....

Also Gomez is way overrated in my opinion...and I have thought that for sometime...

Also Gomez is way overrated in my opinion...and I have thought that for sometime...

You know if you watch him play, it always looks like that but every year he leads the league in goals and is at the top of the CL scorers.

Yeah but he has missed a couple of chances today that may come back to haunt the club....

You know if you watch him play, it always looks like that but every year he leads the league in goals and is at the top of the CL scorers.

Ref is from Hungary....another head scratcher...a ref from a country with no major league....

Yeah but he has missed a couple of chances today that may come back to haunt the club....

That's the norm for him, but he can't just be lucky enough to just get in front of the ball and score. He is NOT the super striker, but he uses his skill set well and is able to put the ball home a lot of times

Kaka one of the true gents in the game comes on as a sub for Madrid....he has fallen a ton th epast few years as far as world football is concerned...should have stayed in Italy....alot of players get swallowed up at Barcalona and Real Madrid....

Reminds me a bit of Berbatov with Manchester United....

That's the norm for him, but he can't just be lucky enough to just get in front of the ball and score. He is NOT the super striker, but he uses his skill set well and is able to put the ball home a lot of times

About 10 minutes left in regulation.....this one will go to OT if tied at the end of regulation....

Last edited:
Madrid looking tired....that weekend La Liga clash with Barcalona seems to have taken a bit out of them....might play to Munich's favor....

Madrid player rolling around on the grass....the play acting has begun at end to kill time.....like I said they are tired and it shows...and I think are concerned they could lose this match....

Oh and Gomez has to be the most disappointing guy on the pitch today....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back