• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BASEBALL THREAD - UNO VS UNL- @HAWKS FIELD - 4-16-14 - 6:35 PM CNTRL

That was one of the colder games I have been at. Have seen lower temperatures, but with a big north wind, the fans were tested. Saw a couple of the most die-hard ever bailing after the 5th. Fun first couple of innings; after that it was a pretty quiet place. Now, on to a sweep of Northwestern.

This winter will not let go...

Well, today, I am finally back on!!! :eek:

I got a hold of RedReign, and he said he had a little glich, but he was on shortly after.

Well, that was one heck of a game; I watched it on huskersnside. Sorry I wasn't here,
but I had no control.

Max, I haven't checked my e-mail; but, all is well, so you don't have to contact me. :)

Sure is good to be back. :)

Well, have to go to the Senior Center. We are starting to gear up seriously for the
Senior Games.

Talk to you all later!

Again, great to be back!! :)

:wave:

:rockon:

Did they ever! I was booted shortly after you got here Csker, and couldn't get back in. Fun game though for the Huskers!

And, if I had your phone number, still, I was going to call you and have you cover me!!! :lol:

:woohoo2:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back