• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BASEBALL THREAD - NEBRASKA vs THE CITADEL - GAME 3 * 3-2-14 - 11 AM CTL

Hey, just checking, the on Tuesday is a premium game! It is streaming video. Sign up, if you want to watch

I hope it is up to snuff, if you know what I mean! :woohoo2:

No. I think Erstad said it was like a "15 Day DL" sort of deal. Should be back in a week or two. Placzek played well this weekend in his place.

Agree about Placzek, but I wonder if Reveles is a bit of a catalyst for this team. He was hitting quite well, and was fielding excellently.

Agree about Placzek, but I wonder if Reveles is a bit of a catalyst for this team. He was hitting quite well, and was fielding excellently.

He has been missed for those reasons. Happily, we did well without him, today, HCD.

Hope to see you on Tuesday. If you have streaming video on huskers.com, it will be shown, vs Kansas St.

:wave:

SINCLAIR SHUTS DOWN BULLDOGS

Charleston, S.C. – A dominant outing from junior Chance Sinclair helped the Nebraska baseball team (5-5, 0-0 Big Ten) avoid a three-game sweep at The Citadel (6-6, 0-0 SoCon) on Sunday afternoon, as the Huskers shut out the Bulldogs, 4-0. It was Nebraska’s first shutout since downing Ohio State, 5-0, in an elimination game at last season’s Big Ten Tournament. After Nebraska’s starters gave up four runs in the first inning of each of the first two games of the series, Sinclair broke the streak on Sunday by retiring The Citadel in order in the first and went on to retire the first five Bulldogs he faced. Overall, the Citadel had scored 18 runs on 20 hits through the first two games off Husker pitching, including 12 runs on 15 hits off Nebraska’s starters.

Sinclair, now 2-0 on the year, cruised through his 7.0 shutout innings, as he allowed only four hits and no walks, while striking out five. The junior never allowed a runner past second base and faced the minimum of three Bulldog batters in five of his seven innings. Sinclair, along with relievers Bob Greco and Josh Roeder didn’t allow a walk all day, while striking out seven Bulldogs.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=101&SPID=33&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=209424510&DB_OEM_ID=100

Last edited:

He has been missed for those reasons. Happily, we did well without him, today, HCD.

Hope to see you on Tuesday. If you have streaming video on huskers.com, it will be shown, vs Kansas St.

:wave:

Since the advent of BTN, I let my NSide subscription lapse. I really didn't see any value in NSide, anymore.

Since the advent of BTN, I let my NSide subscription lapse. I really didn't see any value in NSide, anymore.

It is my only chance to see our Huskers "live". When it works, it's great! I am a diehard, period!

Hope you have a quiet night, HCD, unless you are off duty. :lol:

It was exhausting! I don't know how CBob does it each week!

practice, practice, practice. It doesn't hurt typing 60+ words a minute. Some times, I feel like I can go as
high as 70 or 80!

Practice, practice, practice.

Oh, and keep on dancing!! :dancer:

Hey, gutterputter, love your name. Is it a combo of bowling in the gutter and lousy putting? :lol:

Last edited:

Just installed my new modem! 50 megabites, so I am all set! Bring on streaming video!

See you all tomorrow! :) :computer: :dancer:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back