• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BASEBALL THREAD - NEBRASKA vs IOWA - @ Iowa - 3-22-14 - 2:05 PM CNTRL

I think you have to purchase the ESPN all-access package to be able to see all of the games being broadcast.

Interesting. I don't recall purchasing anything. I may have to look closer at bill next time it comes. Maybe it just comes with whatever programming tier I bought. Anyway, sorry for the confusion.

Interesting. I don't recall purchasing anything. I may have to look closer at bill next time it comes. Maybe it just comes with whatever programming tier I bought. Anyway, sorry for the confusion.

I suspect that is the situation. I do not have Direct TV, but I don't think everyone gets all of the various channels unless you have purchased that particular Sports tier.

that's ok, no confusion. maybe, in your area, you get it free. but, yes, I would check my bill, also. :)

I won't purchase it; too late. I don't need it any other time. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back