• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BASEBALL THREAD - HUSKERS vs RAZORBACKS - Game 2 @ Fayetteville - 4-2-14 * 1:35 PM

Well, great game, today! Glad, I could make it back. Sadly, our friend did not show up for lunch. We did listen to her NKA band, though. She plays the clarinet, but she was just going to visit, first time since she had radiation treatment for lung cancer. No, she never smoked in her life!!

Apparently, she had a bad day and couldn't come by. Just heard from Linda. Seems, Marjean's white count was too high. Bless her heart.

Please pray for our friend, Marjean. She is such a wonderful gal. When she was healthy, she played tennis, golf and cards. She has been a wonderful teacher, and finished her long teaching career as a superintendent of schools, here in Pocatello. She has devoted her life to children.

Thank you all for your prayers :)

Last edited:
prayers for your friend CBob.. Hope things turn around for her

Thank you :) Yes a sweetheart of a gal.

I have an old high school buddy who is the best Catholic I know! He and his wife have done a Rosary for her. She is in good hands, whatever comes of her. She is in God's hands, always. :)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back