• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Barry Trammel tweeting that Swann is out at SC

All SC commitments are going to be receiving "inquires" from other schools now. The exodus from SC might begin very soon. Couldn't happen quick enough for me !

All SC commitments are going to be receiving "inquires" from other schools now. The exodus from SC might begin very soon. Couldn't happen quick enough for me !
It might make guys listen a little more, but if they take a swing at Urban, that would have that recruiting class happy to bring in a proven winner.

But, but, but.........Urban retired to spend more time with his family. If you believe that I have a no-risk investment offer for you that will yield 900% annually - LOL. Urban can certainly coach football but he leaves a long and distinguished stinky trail whenever he leaves.

But, but, but.........Urban retired to spend more time with his family. If you believe that I have a no-risk investment offer for you that will yield 900% annually - LOL. Urban can certainly coach football but he leaves a long and distinguished stinky trail whenever he leaves.

I thought he quit because his sore head?

You're correct - I believe he left Florida because of family, then the "only reason" he left oh-st was due to his sore head, LOL.
With sufficient $$ and a boost to his ego SC may find a cure for his sore head and he'll be back on the sidelines again, winning at whatever cost it requires.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back