• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Barrett Pickering in transfer portal

Good luck to him, didn’t it say that he will already graduate this fall? Pretty impressive!
I hope our kicking situation will be dependable this year.

Good luck to him, didn’t it say that he will already graduate this fall? Pretty impressive!
I hope our kicking situation will be dependable this year.
Would have been really dependable if things worked out with him in Lincoln. He basically had an identical first year to Drew Brown who went on to become a multi-year all-conference selection.

Last edited:

Would have been really dependable if things worked out with him in Lincoln. He basically had an identical first year to Drew Brown who went on to become a multi-year all-conference selection.

Was he pushed to medically retire? Or did he willingly do it and now feels better.

I also thought he was finished with football? Guess with the revolving transfer portal no one's finished until they've used up their eligibility. o_O

It was probably his own-doing to start the ball rolling, but he and the staff didn't see eye to eye. If they could have reconciled their differences we win one or two more games last year.
Just curious if you know what the eye to eye problem was?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back