• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Banker's Thoughts on Firing

We fired someone over the phone because that was the most efficient way to do it heading into a time where we need roughly 10 commits in 3 weeks. Hank Hughes' feelings were hurt when Riley fired him fact to face, Banker's feelings were hurt when Riley fired him over the phone, at this point anything short of flying them to Vegas and paying for a hooker to give them the news while Riley waits outside the room is going to be looked at negatively.

The board would negatively react that Riley hired a Ukrainian gal rather than a Brazilian.

Wow...the haters are grasping at straws...no grasping at imaginary straws. This is an example of why the board has become harder to come to. Half a dozen posters always lurking, waiting for a reason to pounce on anything the staff does to justify their belief that MR was a bad hire...or a bad CEO. I guess once you've hitched your non-sense to that wagon all you can do is try and prop up your position and hope for the worst for the team....so you can be right. Pathetic.

I met a stunning Colombian lady at a party last night, but it would have just fine had she been Brazilian or Ukrainian. :nod:

Well i met the Brazilian and my wife spotted me talking to her and proceeded to kick my ass. So i have that going for. I should have called Geico

Well i met the Brazilian and my wife spotted me talking to her and proceeded to kick my ass. So i have that going for. I should have called Geico

Here's my suggestion to every married man when busted for having a wandering eye - "Honey, just because you have the main course doesn't mean you can't look at the dessert menu." :)

I don't care how it was communicated or when...just glad Banker is gone. MR never should have brought his underperforming cronies to Lincoln but he is kicking them to the curb now. I doubt this is the last we see of this in his tenure.

Wow...the haters are grasping at straws...no grasping at imaginary straws. This is an example of why the board has become harder to come to. Half a dozen posters always lurking, waiting for a reason to pounce on anything the staff does to justify their belief that MR was a bad hire...or a bad CEO. I guess once you've hitched your non-sense to that wagon all you can do is try and prop up your position and hope for the worst for the team....so you can be right. Pathetic.

We've seen this before. It goes way back.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back