• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bama - Florida

bilsker

Tom Osborne
15 Year Member
No thread for this game?

Does florida remind anyone of the 2009 NU team a little? great defense, no offense. Unders was 37.5. Florida taking that punt back is the only thing that has put that in doubt.

22-7 Bama. This game is basically over. Now it's a matter of covering the spread or not.

Florida has got to have the worst special teams in history. Their kicker is 6/14 for field goals this year. They had 2 punts blocked in this game. Just terrible. This has been a very sloppy game. I think three long Ala punt returns were called back for blocks in the back. Neither offense has been impressive.

Florida makes 2 lousy plays all day and pushes the number above the over/under. That's why I hate betting unders...especially on such a low number. Booo.

Henry with 44 carries today. That's about 90 in 2 games. He can't afford to stay at bama for a senior season...they put some miles on that dude. He may have 400 carries this year if they play 2 playoff games.

Henry with 44 carries today. That's about 90 in 2 games. He can't afford to stay at bama for a senior season...they put some miles on that dude. He may have 400 carries this year if they play 2 playoff games.

He is a big, strong dude and they are committed to running the ball. If they had a second guy that they (Saban) trusted as much, it would save some of the mileage on Henry.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back