• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Badgers down to 1 OL returning starter

I like Wisconsin, and I am sure they will reload, but I do take some pleasure in know they will have to work very hard to get back to even close to what they were.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...jon-dietzen-announces-retirement-due-injuries

Two Wisconsin starters graduated, one declared early and one is retiring due to injury. Only their center returns. They probably will still be good but they may take a step back on the OL. Taylor's yards may come a little harder in 2019.
Dietzen shared the position with another lineman who has just as much experience.

https://www.buckys5thquarter.com/20...ietzen-retirement-cole-van-lanen-kayden-lyles

Cole van Lanen shared the position with Dietzen and is the highest graded returning OT in the country. with van Lanen, All B1G Center Biadasz and Logan Bruss they return 3 exoerienced players/starters.

Their 2-deep depth chart shows 3 seniors, 2 juniors, 5 Sophs and 2 freshmen. Their starters will be fine ... due they have depth to avoid injuries is the real question!

Stereotype stereotype ... kind of like the corn all you Nebraskans must eat! This coming from a Wisconsin Husker (and former Nebraskan myself)!
Some stereotypes fit the bill. Coming from a former Nebraskan living in Wisconsin married into a Wisconsin Family. Cheese and lots of butter on most everything in this Wisconsin family. LOL

Stereotype stereotype ... kind of like the corn all you Nebraskans must eat! This coming from a Wisconsin Husker (and former Nebraskan myself)!
Hard to break a stereotype when your official state dairy food is cheese. They sell cheese curds as street food and they wear cheese heads at sporting events. Gee I wonder why people would assume that.

For the record never met a Nebraskan who turned down corn on the cob. (Or skunks triple sweet.)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back