• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am afraid this is very true, and with this being his 3rd charge would be potentially devastating career wise. If true, and again I am fairly confident, the best thing is that he didn't kill anyone during this lapse in judgement. Sad day!

The administrative penalties for a BAC alcohol level equal to or greater than .15 are as follows:

Fine up to $10,000

License suspension from 5 to 15 years

Vehicle immobilization for minimum 5 days and up to 8 months or vehicle impoundment

Installation of Ignition Interlock Device if judge orders

Attendance at chemical dependency education or treatment program

Maybe there is a Chance for UNL to save him. But yes it does kill his Prowess in Recruiting.

Jeez, what a stupid move. And even on the night when the biggest recruit is in town.

I'm glad no one was hurt and if he has a problem, I hope he seeks help.

Last edited:

A whole lotta good momentum just came to a screeching halt.... absolutely debilitating. Just wait till Ohio St WR coach gets a hold of this....... sad gorilla for sure.

Texas, Texas, Texas!

Absolutely ridiculous to act so foolishly, especially when the number 1 guy on your board is in town and you are trying to impress him.

I wasn't aware of his previous offenses, either. Disappointing day for Husker Nation.

According to the site DUI Driving Laws, the fact that Williams is both on his third offense and had a BAC of +15 complicates things badly for him

f7cb2b0d4573d4a094774cb7e9aef069.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back