• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bacon

Like many, my favorite use of bacon is just to eat it straight as often as possible, but that's probably not healthy . . . or so I've heard. If you have access to goose breast, this is tasty and easy. We've used it as a snack for football games and as a main meat at dinner.

Bacon-Wrapped Goose Breast

Cut up goose breast in 1-inch pieces, add a slice of jalapeno and a dab of cream cheese. Wrap each with a half a slice of bacon and secure with a tooth pick. Cook for about 35 minutes at 350. They're also good without the pepper and/or cheese, but they don't have the same pop.

Last edited:
Well then... Do this:

[video=youtube;emSUOs_34Yc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=emSUOs_34Yc#![/video]

Here is the last recipe you will ever need then:

Bacon Explosion:

2 pounds thick cut bacon</SPAN>
2 pounds Italian sausage</SPAN>
1 jar of your favorite barbeque sauce</SPAN>
1 jar of your favorite barbeque rub</SPAN>

To kick off the construction of this pork medley you’ll need to create a 5×5 bacon weave. If the strips you’re using aren’t as wide as the ones pictured, then you may need to use a few extra slices to fill out the pattern. Just make sure your bacon weave is tight and that you end up with a nice square shape to work with.</SPAN>
</SPAN></SPAN>

bacon-2.jpg

Finished Product:</SPAN>

bacon-12.jpg

so I guess you pour on the sauce, roll up the weave and bake for some time at some temperature. Is that it?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back