• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

B1G's Dave Revsine at practice today

Well this is a team projected to be .500 lead by a what, .400 coach?
Projected to be .500? Vegas, and many revered national pundits have the O/U at 7.5 games this year, with 8-4 being the benchmark many are projecting. I know I won't be able to convince any naysayers and the last 4 years have been undoubtedly miserable in terms of success, but this has the potential to be SF's best year. Deeper Offense, Deeper Defense, improved special teams, seemingly easier schedule etc.
True that.
False

Last edited:

Projected to be .500? Vegas, and many revered national pundits have the O/U at 7.5 games this year, with 8-4 being the benchmark many are projecting. I know I won't be able to convince any naysayers and the last 4 years have been undoubtedly miserable in terms of success.

False
Prognosticator faux Beliveme says .500

Projected to be .500? Vegas, and many revered national pundits have the O/U at 7.5 games this year, with 8-4 being the benchmark many are projecting. I know I won't be able to convince any naysayers and the last 4 years have been undoubtedly miserable in terms of success, but this has the potential to be SF's best year. Deeper Offense, Deeper Defense, improved special teams, seemingly easier schedule etc.

False
That may be the over under, but that’s a betting line, not what the team has put forth the past 5 years. I’d bet the betting O/U line last year was greater than 3 as well. Point being, until this team shows it, they are what they’ve been.

That may be the over under, but that’s a betting line, not what the team has put forth the past 5 years. I’d bet the betting O/U line last year was greater than 3 as well. Point being, until this team shows it, they are what they’ve been.
That's what I said......"Vegas", and not talking about before. Looking at this year specifically. ESPN FPI, and other national analyst predictions I have seen are 7-5, 8-4 for the most part. Not .500 but mincing words at this point. But I think we are poised for a really good year. 8-4 would be marked improvement. Thought Dave Revsine did a nice job of highliting some encouraging developments.

Last edited:
So I am a little confused is BTN not doing their normal watch practice with camera's rolling and then talk to HC, Coordinators and a couple of players? Is this all we are getting?

That's what I said......"Vegas", and not talking about before. Looking at this year specifically. ESPN FPI, and other national analyst predictions I have seen are 7-5, 8-4 for the most part. Not .500 but mincing words at this point. But I think we are poised for a really good year. 8-4 would be marked improvement. Thought Dave Revsine did a nice job of highliting some encouraging developments.
And thats what I said in response, prognosticator Faux Believeme.
I got it, Faux got it
I guess Huskerville is either visiting Missouri or some living there
But we're all there at the show me stage, this caveat is well understood by most.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back