• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

B1G Tournament

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
I'd rather get another Crack at playing Ohio State Again!
All-Devaney_ph34r.png

Last edited:
Here are the Women's B1G Tournament Brackets and prospective date/times for those who may not have seen them.

upload_2018-2-28_11-27-29.png

upload_2018-2-28_11-25-22.png

Last edited:

Game 1: No. 12 Northwestern 68, No. 13 Wisconsin 63
Game 2: No. 11 Penn State 83, No. 14 Illinois 57

NwU & PSU advance.

I have Directv with BTN and BTN2go on computer. Where am I going to get our game Friday?

Btn2go sucks.... no way a playoff game should be on that versus the actual channel. Stupid.

I've never used it but you're right.

About your sig line;
Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. ~Dave Barry
Without the wheel we wouldn't have beer or pizza. It was needed to grind the grain for both. If you think about it, pizza is round in honor of the wheel. Also, It's cut into spoke shapes. :Biggrin: The exception being people who make square/rectangular pizza or cut round pizza into squares, which those people probably are...square that is. :Lol:

Last edited:
I've never used it but you're right.

About your sig line;

Without the wheel we wouldn't have beer or pizza. It was needed to grind the grain for both. If you think about it, pizza is round in honor of the wheel. Also, It's cut into spoke shapes. :Biggrin: The exception being people who make square/rectangular pizza or cut round pizza into squares, which those people probably are...square that is. :Lol:
HAHAHA!!! Dave Barry is one funny dude. I used to read him every Sunday from one of the Miami papers. Plus I've read all his books.....funny guy.....really like his style.

Btn2go sucks.... no way a playoff game should be on that versus the actual channel. Stupid.

Agreed, but moving the men to NYC the same week bumped them off of BTN. Should have pushed the women back a week in a corresponding move.

I did see that some of the Regional Sports channels are showing B1G women's games, but seems to be only on the Fox Sports regionals...Comcast Chicago, for example, is not showing them. I see them on Fox Sports North, FS Oklahoma, and several others.

Game 3: No. 9 Rutgers 62, No. 8 Purdue 60
Game 4: No. 5 Iowa 55, No. 12 Northwestern 45

RU & UI advance

Tomorrow;
RU vs OSU
UI vs UM

Much closer game than I thought it would be so far. PSU up 33 - 30 over NW with 18:30 remaining in the second half.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back