• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

B1G: Teams Will Remain In Helmet Only Practices; Season To Be Canceled?

If only Bill Moos had to worry about a few things. Ive lost all respect for people who dismiss financial and budgetary concerns as if they are no big deal. And if I was a parent of a scholarship track student athlete, I'd be concerned about finances and budgets as well.

I personally don’t like the attacks on Dr. Rob and Bill Moos and all the article’s you posted are from one side of the political side. I will
Point out one thing since you wanted to attack two Brilliant individuals these studies where not done on healthy individuals and athletes guarantee they have pre existing conditions. Again the student athletes can sign a waiver and play if they want or not. Guess what that is what Iowa High School baseball and softball players did and also travel softball and travel baseball across the nation. Also since you want the season canceled I hope you come up with a plan help all the kids who needed this year to get drafted or maybe you can explain to their parents. I will state this again COVID is not going away in the spring and FLU season will have happened also. Also this will be devastating to spring sports who just lost a season. Also now we have 120 athletes who will not be accountable to anything because their season is canceled let the parties begin they are young adults brilliant.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back