• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

B1G Season Heats Up!

I was just thinking of their set win ratio... they were winning straight sets at first and were like 15-0 in their first 5 games or so and then they got challenged a few times. I wonder where they sit currently I bet it's something like 27-4? How many sets have we lost so far?

I was just thinking of their set win ratio... they were winning straight sets at first and were like 15-0 in their first 5 games or so and then they got challenged a few times. I wonder where they sit currently I bet it's something like 27-4? How many sets have we lost so far?
From the beginning of the conference play, only 3.
They have not lost a set in a month! We deserve to be number one. We are 9-0!
GO BIG RED!!!!!

Last edited:

With 8 matches to go, NU, Wisconsin and OSU tied at 11-1, Minnesota 4th at 8-4.
The top 3 play each other once more — OSU gets both games at home, Wisconsin both on the road, and the Huskers get Wisconsin at home and OSU on the road. In fact, Wisconsin ends the season at Lincoln and at OSU on successive Thanksgiving weekend nights.
Of course one or more of the 3 teams might lose to a Minnesota, PSU, Purdue, etc., but what An exciting finish is likely.

Significant Ranking differences:
Wisconsin. D1 - 7; AVCA - 3
Louisville. D1 - 2; AVCA - 5
Pittsburgh. D1 - 4; AVCA - 7
San Diego. D1 - 5; AVCA - 2
Oregon. D1 - 10; AVCA - 16

Texas, NU, OSU, Minnesota and Stanford have consistent treatment. If the seeding committee used either ranking, we would have a Top 4 seed. But 6 different teams have a top 4 rating in one of the two rankings. And with games against Wisconsin and NU at home, OSU could get there. Did I say these last 4 weeks are going to be exciting?

With 8 matches to go, NU, Wisconsin and OSU tied at 11-1, Minnesota 4th at 8-4.
The top 3 play each other once more — OSU gets both games at home, Wisconsin both on the road, and the Huskers get Wisconsin at home and OSU on the road. In fact, Wisconsin ends the season at Lincoln and at OSU on successive Thanksgiving weekend nights.
Of course one or more of the 3 teams might lose to a Minnesota, PSU, Purdue, etc., but what An exciting finish is likely.
I believe the gals had an awakening just at the right time. We will be OK. GO BIG RED!!

We have the luxury of "looking ahead" and speculating and fretting, and all kinds of other thought processes, but the girls should have only the single thought of beating Indiana. Go Big Red.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back