• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

B1G Schedule Is Out; Huskers Open 5 Sept vs Rutgers

Iowa gets - PSU, MSU, Maryland and tOSU ... avoids Michigan, Rutgers and Indiana
Wisconsin gets - Maryland, Michigan, Rutgers and Indiana ... avoids tOSU, PSU and MSU
Minnesota gets - Maryland, Michigan, MSU and Indiana ... avoids tOSU, Rutgers and PSU
Nebraska gets - tOSU, Rutgers, MSU and PSU ... avoids Michigan, Maryland and Indiana

Once again the schedule makers give favor to Wisconsin ... avoiding two of the top 3 along with Michigan State. Minnesota misses tOSU and PSU while Iowa and NU have similar schedules.

Last edited:

I think the odds of this schedule working are low. They need two more open dates. Everyone should have the same open dates for reschedules.

well, I guess we will see if it works. Not holding my breath. I would think they would learn their lesson from baseball about building in some padding in the schedule

I think the odds of this schedule working are low. They need two more open dates. Everyone should have the same open dates for reschedules.

well, I guess we will see if it works. Not holding my breath. I would think they would learn their lesson from baseball about building in some padding in the schedule
There are two byes, as well as November 28, December 12, and December 19 as “open” dates.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back