• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked B1G Nears Massive Payday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which isn't bad. Frankly I think the B1G got less star power in the program out of Nebraska than they bargained for, so far.

IDK ... Even with a losing season we made it to bowl game to represent the B1G. That's more than some long standing B1G teams. :Biggrin:

Though there is a little something to that, I know what you mean, seams every year had hopes we'd be in the conversation but have always stubbed our toe. I like our trajectory though and with being full partnership in 2017 just in time for the new tv contract, a little more bling can't hurt.

Any chance on adding more sports, like hockey or lacrosse?

I can see Hockey. Lacrosse is really a North East and Eilite west coast sport. I do not see spending money on something that probably ten people in the whole state of NE even know is a sport.

What sport other than men/women's hockey would we be able to add and have chance at being successful?

All these FOX games, will they be on the "regular" FOX channel or FOX Sports? In my neck of the woods, FS is strictly an additional sports package station with Comcast, even with a loaded up cable bundle.

1. Men's Volleyball
2. Women's Hockey
3. Women's Lacrosse
4. Men's Swimming
5. Men's Hockey
6. Men's Soccer

Title IX complicates this hypothetical significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back