• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

B1G Baseball: Much Ado About Nothing

Husker Eponymous

Scout Team
10 Year Member
1-4 in regionals with the only victory coming over a poor, poor Valpraiso team.

I watched the Purdue-Valpo game, and there is no sarcasm when I say this: I really think Millard West could beat Valpo. That is one horrible team.

Yeah, the two Big 10 entrants were a joke. MSU went 0-2, didn't belong there. BTW, the Big 12 is not doing will, A&M already elimintated, in their own home regional at that, Childress didnt' do very well there. With OU, Baylor and Mizzou all wallowing around in losers brackets as we speak, not very impressive. At this moment, it looks like the SEC might get 6 into the sub regionals. Of course, they all had home regionals, so not surprising.

BTW, I must be suffering from hallucinations! I swear I tuned in and watched Pepperdine defeat Stanford late last night, I believe the score was 7-3! But lo and behold, today reports nothing of the kind. Was I drunk? Can anyone help me here?

BTW, I must be suffering from hallucinations! I swear I tuned in and watched Pepperdine defeat Stanford late last night, I believe the score was 7-3! But lo and behold, today reports nothing of the kind. Was I drunk? Can anyone help me here?

Stanford beat Pepperdine 5-4 last night.

Arkansas again Super. Congratulations to Coach Van Horn -- he certainly has proven his worth in the nation's toughest conference.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back