• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Away Blackshirt Jersey

We beat Wiscy with white under Bo, correct?
2012 Badgers 27 vs Huskers 30. Bo was in charge.

Taylor+Martinez+Wisconsin+v+Nebraska+u6FzqcAHeLLl.jpg

Loved the video, but as far as I'm concerned, too much emphasis is put on an alternate uniform. I want to see more substance football than fashion football. Just my opinion.

On the other hand, I have no real proof that the uniform makes any difference in the way the team actually plays the game.

I personally didn't care for the herky jerky, chainsaw massacre video, but I love me some alt uni's with the black accents. That uni looked pretty sweet to me.

I'll never understand all the black uniform alternatives that we've had. I think the Huskers have played closer to having washed out red, or pink, in other words, alternate color uniforms...especially when one considers how the defense has played the last ten years.

Love the video, not a big fan of the uni. I'd rather not see us decked out in white and Wisconsin in red on our home turf. Fans or no fans, that'd be sacrilegious.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back