• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Away Blackshirt Jersey

Casper says hi
White jersey

Scary video but I prefer ....

391977.0.0.jpg

Kind of makes sense... but white jerseys at home?

Sure. There's no rule against it -- though it would mean Wisconsin would have to wear a dark jersey (red, home or some other alternative uni). LSU's home uni is white. Not that we want to mimic Bo at this point. :Biggrin:

Sure. There's no rule against it -- though it would mean Wisconsin would have to wear a dark jersey (red, home or some other alternative uni). LSU's home uni is white. Not that we want to mimic Bo at this point. :Biggrin:

I thought Penn State was the only team with white jerseys at home.

One thing is for certain.....When you see an alternative or non-traditional uniform that really looks sharp or interesting, it was designed by Nike, but when you see one that is bland or hideous it was designed by Adidas or Under Armour.

I do like the video, though.

Definitely a great video.

I realize this is all about marketing, selling products, and enhancing the Nebraska brand. However, this team hasn’t earned something like this yet. At least this Blackshirt video didn’t have a Wiggles, Bob the Builder, or Dora the Explorer theme based on their performances the last several years.

However, I am hoping for the best. :thumbsup:

4if6a9.jpg

Last edited:

#20 is just an Adidas model. They used #20 because it's 2020.

Last year's unveiling had the model wearing (20)19, etc.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back