• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Avery Moss is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did you hear the TV folks say that Moss was going to Big 12 country before he made his committment...made my heart skip a beat! Guess they did not get the memo yet that Nebraska changed conferences!!!!

All he has to ask Graham is what is his next dream job and will he stay more than 1 or 2 years at ASU?....his track record the last five years does not help him at all....especially the way he left Pitt.....other coaches will use it against him big time....

Just my opinion but Moss is not going anywhere....

Sounds like from the article Rich-Rod is not getting rave reviews either from the recruits....

All he has to ask Graham is what is his next dream job and will he stay more than 1 or 2 years at ASU?....his track record the last five years does not help him at all....especially the way he left Pitt.....other coaches will use it against him big time....Just my opinion but Moss is not going anywhere....Sounds like from the article Rich-Rod is not getting rave reviews either from the recruits....
I know we talked a bit about it before red, but for the life of me I don't understand why both ASU and arizona always suck...like you've said (believe it was you ) tbheir facilities must suck. Sure seems like it'd be a good investment as every other state that borders mexico/gulf contends for national title....kind sad on their part good on ours as we have gotten some awfully good ones from that state....here's to you still glowing off that 1, 1996 season AZ

Last edited:
as every other state that borders mexico/gulf contends for national title

Believe New Mexico would be an exception.... and Mississippi schools haven't been playing for all the marbles either..... silly geography.

UA's facilities as I said suck....but as USMC said they are in the process of upgrading them....

1996 was ASU....:) And that was a great team they had....

I know we talked a bit about it before red, but for the life of me I don't understand why both ASU and arizona always suck...like you've said (believe it was you ) tbheir facilities must suck. Sure seems like it'd be a good investment as every other state that borders mexico/gulf contends for national title....kind sad on their part good on ours as we have gotten some awfully good ones from that state....here's to you still glowing off that 1, 1996 season AZ

Just getting back in town. What I miss? Welcome Avery...... I have to run around the board and see if there are any more commits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back