• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Avante Dickerson.Decommits From MN;

That should be enough for a kid to decommitted on its own.

I might have agreed -- if the video stood on its own -- and maybe the rodent was grunting and farting while Fleck was cussing and farting. But once "Rock the Boat" by Hues Corporation was added, pure gold. Pure Goldy Gopher.

Last edited:
I am hoping he chooses us and I keep checking for updates.

All the while, I continue to wonder what could possibly change in between now and the next month. Dead period remains in effect and there aren't new things to learn or be surprised about. Gotta just be a feelings kind of thing.

Hope he chooses us and the way he has handled it gets my respect. Just taking one's time and figuring it out in the way he needs to. When guys aren't sure, I always like it more when they take the quiet approach.

Yup according to 247
That's interesting. We know Nebraska is in it. I know Watts is trying to help him get to Notre Dame before signing day since they have a familiar coach up there, and he still has a pinned Minnesota tweet on his twitter, and Rivals is saying Oregon is in the mix. So there's 4 that I have heard or know of.

I think he has no clue what he wants to do and Koby Bretz relationship with proximity to Lincoln wins out.

Last edited:
That's interesting. We know Nebraska is in it. I know Watts is trying to help him get to Notre Dame before signing day since they have a familiar coach up there, and he still has a pinned Minnesota tweet on his twitter, and Rivals is saying Oregon is in the mix. So there's 4 that I have heard or know of.

I think he has no clue what he wants to do and Koby Bretz relationship with proximity to Lincoln wins out.
Life is too short, hope the kid goes where he thinks he will be most happy.

Well, If he doesn't know what he wants then Lincoln would seem like the default choice. At least here he will be close enough to go see family on a regular basis. Not how you want to win a recruiting battle, but we lose a bunch for this very reason. Take the win when its there and don't waste a bunch of time questioning why!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back