• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Avante Dickerson.Decommits From MN;

Is there enough smoke to this fire to warrant changing the thread title to indicate a possible flip?

Is there enough smoke to this fire to warrant changing the thread title to indicate a possible flip?

As of right now the thread title is accurate.
We are hoping that all of the smoke means that it will be changing soon though.
:Cautious:

Was watching Westside vs Millard North tonight. Dickerson and Bretz are all they're cracked up to be. Would be nice to flip AD.
Sean Callahan asked him about this last night. He stated he's still 100% committed to Minnesota. A teammate stated that they were still working on him (getting him to flip to DONU), but he also said Avante's still 100% committed to Minnesota. It would be nice to see him flip, but I'm not sure it's in the cards.

1000% committed players flip all the time. It ain't over till your signature gets faxed in, and in today's college football even then it isn't over.

Sean Callahan asked him about this last night. He stated he's still 100% committed to Minnesota. A teammate stated that they were still working on him (getting him to flip to DONU), but he also said Avante's still 100% committed to Minnesota. It would be nice to see him flip, but I'm not sure it's in the cards.
I am under the opinion all of this "flip" talk came about due to that 247 article from a few weeks ago where it was stated that a slot was being kept open for AD. Nothing more, nothing less, just that a slot was being kept open for him. Of course, everyone in many forums, sites, social media platforms, etc ran with it and that is why the "flip" talk heated up to the level it is today. The whole time AD said he was still going to Minnesota. Would I like him at NU? Yes! Will he end up at NU? I doubt it.

Not saying he will flip, but what do people expect him to say? If he's having second thoughts but decides to stick with Minnesota, how does it benefit him or the program to say that right now?

FYI, Wandale Robinson gave this interview the week before he flipped to Nebraska. Go to around the 2:25 mark if you don't want to see it all

Not saying he will flip, but what do people expect him to say? If he's having second thoughts but decides to stick with Minnesota, how does it benefit him or the program to say that right now?

FYI, Wandale Robinson gave this interview the week before he flipped to Nebraska. Go to around the 2:25 mark if you don't want to see it all

Exactly

Was Howse's decision to go to Vandy (after he had been trending to NU) completely unrelated to a possible flip by Dickerson? I guess I'm wondering if we decided not to take Howse or if we truly lost out to Vandy on a guy we were prepared to take.

Still hoping for a flip that would really help NU and hurt the boat rowers.

Was Howse's decision to go to Vandy (after he had been trending to NU) completely unrelated to a possible flip by Dickerson? I guess I'm wondering if we decided not to take Howse or if we truly lost out to Vandy on a guy we were prepared to take.

Still hoping for a flip that would really help NU and hurt the boat rowers.
We just lost out. I think we gladly would have took them both but he committed to the home school

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back