• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Autographs Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotorCityRed

Recruit
15 Year Member
Just found the following in my baseball card box I was going through:

2 post cards that my folks got when they went to Hawaii for Huskers game signed by:

Turner Gill Roger Craig Rod Stuckey John Melton Steve McWirter Bob Thornton Dean Steinkuhler and Dave Rimmington and more.

Don't post much but just thought I would throw it out there. And a friend sent me Rex Burkheads Rookie card!

GBR

Very nice....I collect autographs...on helmets and a ball or two...fun to do with my daughter...

I don't have many but do have some.

TO, Bo, Callahan, Crouch, Rozier, Rodgers, Steve Owens, Billy Sims, Jason White, and Suh's.

Got Mike Rozier's autograph at the team hotel in 1983 (84 OB). That thing is long gone. Could have approached Turner Gill the day after the game but he didn't look like he was in the mood. Autographs seemed cool when I was 13 I guess...I don't get the concept now.

I cold called Junior Miller on the phone when I was about 9 and asked him for an autographed picture. A very nice guy, it showed up in the mail the next week.

Got his phone # by dialing 411 for Lincoln. Mom cut me off when I took it to the next level and was dialing 411 all over the country to try to get #s of all my favorite football and baseball players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back