• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Aurora TE Nate Boerkircher - N

Another nice walk on. Someone noted that Frost thought the walk on program would really start paying dividends in around 2020. I think that reflects the quality of the walk-ons he's been bringing in, plus a couple of years to get them ready with coaching and with Duval/Ellis.

This guy has a big frame and if his brother's an indication, he can put on weight pretty quickly (Ian was 215 and is up over 260 I think).

Another nice walk on. Someone noted that Frost thought the walk on program would really start paying dividends in around 2020. I think that reflects the quality of the walk-ons he's been bringing in, plus a couple of years to get them ready with coaching and with Duval/Ellis.

This guy has a big frame and if his brother's an indication, he can put on weight pretty quickly (Ian was 215 and is up over 260 I think).

If he can pull in guys like Luke Reimer every year, things will be fun again soon.

Speaking of Ian, do you know much about him? I remember when he was added to the roster earlier, but couldn't find much on him other than redshirting at UNK the year before.

If he can pull in guys like Luke Reimer every year, things will be fun again soon.

Speaking of Ian, do you know much about him? I remember when he was added to the roster earlier, but couldn't find much on him other than redshirting at UNK the year before.

Not much on him so far this year, outside of them moving him to the OL and him gaining quite a bit of weight. He's a good athlete for his size and remembered him running a surprisingly good 40 time in HS

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back