• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked August 25, 2012 - #4 Johnny Stanton Highlights vs. Brophy Prep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
If you missed it....enjoy...:)

[video=youtube_share;FTnUlbss8u4]http://youtu.be/FTnUlbss8u4[/video]

You know if they are going to show Stanton in a broadcast like this they could at least mention what College he is going to attend :)

Johnny looked like he's got a lot of potential to be a great QB for us. I see where he would be a perfect match for Beck's offense. Here one thing I did notice though. Johnny is surrounded by so much talent he can play so-so and his team will still win. I understand Brophy is a top notch program in Arizona but they couldn't hold a candle to Johnny's team talent wise. When Johnny gets to college the talent scales will not be weighed as heavy in his favor. I personally think he will rise to challenge in Div 1 football where the opposing teams will be equal and even better talent wise. Overall I'm excited about his potential, his leadership, and his toughness. :)

What I loved the most, and this might seem odd, was the enthusiasm he showed. I think we have been missing that fire, I hate to mention Tebow, but look how fired up Florida was always to play and they showed it...I would love to see that again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back