• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Audio: Casey Sayles on Benning and Sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI...

---Said he is comfertable signing with Ohio U if comes down to it....Coach Solich visited him this week in-home....

---Said he would play any position that he is asked too....on offense or defense.....

---Where is Nebraska in the picture for him? Will be a last moment guy for the DL as Nebraska is booked at TE (his words).....he is just waiting to hear....(sounded very nervous and not wanting to say the wrong thing...understandable)....he is open to any school recruting him late....

---Having Nebraska connections and other kids from Nebraska at Ohio makes him comfertable with Ohio.....

http://stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=111&c=981&f=1027211

Thanks Red.

Just my .02 but this kid seems like the kind if kid our walk on program used to be built on. Grew up idolizing the Huskers, just can't seem to get that last push. Too bad because he appears to want to give it all to play here.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again. If this class ends up short numbers wise and we still dont offer him I think its a huge mistake. I actually felt bad for him where it says he sounded nervous as to not say the wrong thing.

Back in the 90's (and I'm assuming before as well) NU got these guys to walkon. If I recall, my tuition was roughly $7000/yr at Nu from 1992-1997. My part-time job at Mum's Liquor covered that.

Its gone up a bit since.

HaHa! I worked at Herm's Liquor Store in college.
Back in the 90's (and I'm assuming before as well) NU got these guys to walkon. If I recall, my tuition was roughly $7000/yr at Nu from 1992-1997. My part-time job at Mum's Liquor covered that.

Its gone up a bit since.

Its gone up a bit since.

Weird. That was about my annual expense at Mum's.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again. If this class ends up short numbers wise and we still dont offer him I think its a huge mistake. I actually felt bad for him where it says he sounded nervous as to not say the wrong thing.

And again, I totally agree with you on this, as I have stated in other threads!

You all are correct.....different ball game getting kids to walk on now-a-days. Higher tuition, worse economy, coaching tree that branches out a little more to smaller schools that know the work ethic and talen that is in the state...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back