• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Attention! April 24th at four thirty pm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you irrigate your corn Skunk?

The corn here in the KC area is looking pretty bad. But it varies from field to field. Some of it is completely brown and looking dead and some looks like there might be some yield left. We haven't had a significant rainfall here in over a month and, at least the fields I've seen, there is no irrigation because usually we get enough rain.

If you do not irrigate, your crops are just about dead by now, We do irrigate but if the rains don't start and the Aug dry winds start up I don't even know if I will be able to keep it alive with irrigation!

If you do not irrigate, your crops are just about dead by now, We do irrigate but if the rains don't start and the Aug dry winds start up I don't even know if I will be able to keep it alive with irrigation!

I hate to be a downer but it looks more likely that August is going to be hot and dry like July was. Hopefully something gives but this weather pattern is just bleak.

Do you ship your corn if I pay the shipping cost? Would it even last if it's shipped? Call me a newb but I just want some good corn and have had a hard time getting it locally.

Last edited:
I hate to be a downer but it looks more likely that August is going to be hot and dry like July was. Hopefully something gives but this weather pattern is just bleak.

Do you ship your corn if I pay the shipping cost? Would it even last if it's shipped? Call me a newb but I just want some good corn and have had a hard time getting it locally.

I bet you would get your corn from me overnight and I know it would not take more than two days!

The beauty of my corn is that after I pick it it does not turn to starch right away. That is why I can ship it even if it takes four days to arrive, I know it will still be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back