• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Attendance

He can’t do as he pleases any more. That’s the whole point here. A bunch of tin foil hat folks have taken charge. I don’t need fauci to wipe my a**, but I appreciate his concern. He can wipe yours.
No tin foil hat needed. Your ignorance is evidence on why the virus is winning. 300 new deaths reported in Texas today? 3 consecutive days of 300 deaths in Texas.

Last edited:

It doesn't have to be an either/or argument. You can choose to stay home. Others can choose not to, and do so fairly safely. But what you advocate is not giving anyone that choice, and that is wrong.
Sometimes a choice is just not there, and right now, it’s irresponsible to have fans. That’s just the facts, unless you live under a rock or choose to ignore it. Easy to talk crap and be all tough and what not, until you’re not. Then what will you say? I’m sorry, I was a fool?

We can't hold back the ocean, forever.
No, but you fight it off as long as you can. If everyone was on the same page for the greater good of life, we could get some stuff done here, we would be in a much better place now. However, because it’s met with resistance, it’s winning, and winning big time. We should be so much farther along, but instead, we are regressing. Just wait till schools open.

Sometimes a choice is just not there, and right now, it’s irresponsible to have fans. That’s just the facts, unless you live under a rock or choose to ignore it. Easy to talk crap and be all tough and what not, until you’re not. Then what will you say? I’m sorry, I was a fool?

A few things here: I'm not talking crap or being all tough. I am saying that there are ways to do this in a reasonably safe manner. Not a full stadium, but with some fans, if they choose to come. The problem with people on your side is you don't ever want to give anyone the choice. You want to make the decision for them and let them live with whatever the consequences are. Sorry, that's unfair.

A few things here: I'm not talking crap or being all tough. I am saying that there are ways to do this in a reasonably safe manner. Not a full stadium, but with some fans, if they choose to come. The problem with people on your side is you don't ever want to give anyone the choice. You want to make the decision for them and let them live with whatever the consequences are. Sorry, that's unfair.
This isn’t a choice man, look around. You won’t have to worry about a damn choice when you are 6ft under for demanding a choice. That’s just ignorant and pure stupid. That’s why we have the problems now, because people keep fighting it. Common sense is out the damn window. Wow.

This isn’t a choice man, look around. You won’t have to worry about a damn choice when you are 6ft under for demanding a choice. That’s just ignorant and pure stupid. That’s why we have the problems now, because people keep fighting it. Common sense is out the damn window. Wow.

Whatever man. Go back to complaining incessantly about Mike Riley, that was much more enjoyable than this. You live your life however you want, and I'll do the same. And yes, that is a choice.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back