• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Athlon's Big Ten Preseason Predictions

I think it’s highly dependent on our line play. Especially the defensive line. We need the transfers to work out and quickly. If northwestern is able to manhandle our defensive front they are likely gonna just run us over.

I think it’s highly dependent on our line play. Especially the defensive line. We need the transfers to work out and quickly. If northwestern is able to manhandle our defensive front they are likely gonna just run us over.

You might want to read this

Probably about right as far as preseason polls go. NU has earned this, and after last years last place finish, they are being kind. My oh my how this program has tumbled. Hopefully the new faces, new coach’s, and new enthusiasm will inject some life into this team. They’ve lost for so long now, that they have to learn how to win again. That, in of itself, can be a difficult obstacle to overcome. We shall see. 4-8, to 11-1 is possible. The talent is there to do that, but they have much work to do.

Good post and valid points you make. Hopefully the HUSKERS can hit on all cylinders this season and change the losing atmosphere into positive play and much needed wins.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back