• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ath. Keegan Johnson (Bellevue West) Will OV 12-14 June

Is this Clester Johnson's son? What are our chances?

My question is will Clester feel like his other son's didn't get a fair shake in the recruiting with Nebraska. The one that went to USD I believe was probably not a D1 prospect but the one that went to Wyoming was/is. From what I can tell he is having an OK career there. He doesn't really have anyone that can throw him the ball though.

My question is will Clester feel like his other son's didn't get a fair shake in the recruiting with Nebraska. The one that went to USD I believe was probably not a D1 prospect but the one that went to Wyoming was/is. From what I can tell he is having an OK career there. He doesn't really have anyone that can throw him the ball though.
CJ probably should have been given a scholarship offer here with hindsight that would have been an easy get in a transition class. Cade up at South Dakota State was a Freshman All-American and a 2nd Team All-American the following year, considering our WR troubles I have to think he would have helped too.

Keegan is probably the best prospect out of the bunch. We will see how he does without Betts this year, but I don't expect dropoff.

Here's a fun thread... ominous blast from the past

Obviously Covid blows for a bazillion far more meaningful reasons - but the disruption to a program that relies so heavily on impressively Huge Spring Game crowds, a huge new training facility under construction ... can't be discounted.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back