• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

At what point do we get a little concerned?

I recall him saying that too.

Nash Hutmacher we should know about in the next month. He takes his final OV to Madison this coming weekend and then will make his decision sometime between early July and early August according to him. Just one example. I think we are going to land quite a few more kids between now and August as many want the decision done before their fall practice starts in August.
I agree. Plus, there have been quite a few unofficial visits taking place over the last few months than I remember seeing with previous staffs. That relationship building will lead to good things happening in the form of commitments.

I agree. Plus, there have been quite a few unofficial visits taking place over the last few months than I remember seeing with previous staffs. That relationship building will lead to good things happening in the form of commitments.

Yup

First, I just hope when the whirled peas it does it in the toilet.

Ohhh and second, SF recognizes the first wave of great recruits mostly goes to the 10 win teams and he has less competitive advantage with this group. He works the best of the rest of the recruits and they go later in the process. He does this exceptionally well and will destroy the competition once he gets the win totals up. Remember, this is his third recruiting class at NU and he still has yet to recruit with a record better than 4-8 record from the prior NU season!

Last edited:
It very well may be that theres no need to worry, but at the least.......it is odd and unusual. 3 commits by mid june?
hopefully its just a unique year and that its just happen to flow that way
I will be the first to admit that I am a world class worrier. If I'm not worrying about something then I worry that I have forgotten something I should be worrying about.

People keep telling me that we are still early in the recruiting process and I am trying hard not to worry. But it won't be early for much longer. It's already mid-June and the sound of crickets is deafening, so I hope that within the next two weeks we start to see some positive movement in commitments.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back