• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

At what point do we get a little concerned?

GIFRRO

Scout Team
10 Year Member
If we have no more recruits as of Monday, we will have technically entered the middle of June with 3 commits. You can go look at rivals and see where everyone else is.
I realize the half glass full responses............"it only matter how it ends up" " lots of time left to get and other schools to lose guys" "lots of guys will decide late and we are in on a lot of them". These are certainly respectable responses, but at some point here concern has to start getting legit.
I dont konw the reason for this, but it is odd and concerning that we have this few of commits, regardless of the reason.
I love this staffs recruiting skills and potential but this is unusual even if you are a spin meister

Last edited:

9 wins, and the recruiting will take care of itself, 10 wins and we'll be turning down a couple of 4 star kids because were already full at whatever postion they play.

likewise, another 4 win year, and ..... lets not go there

That’s helpful.

Thanks.
I believe June 21 is the day of the VIP BBQ that a good many recruits will be attending. I hope we get a few commitments before then, but I have heard speculation - and that is all it is - that some guys want to announce at that particular event.

I believe June 21 is the day of the VIP BBQ that a good many recruits will be attending. I hope we get a few commitments before then, but I have heard speculation - and that is all it is - that some guys want to announce at that particular event.

Awesome. Thanks for the actual information, unlike my buddy @goodnterribles, who just dumps a date in my lap and goes back to fixing whirled peas or something.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back