• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Astros stink.

katymac

Scout Team
10 Year Member
I moved to houston in 82 from lincoln mom still has 4 season tickets for husker football. I will be coming back for the illinios game,love lincoln. Since i have been here in Houston i have been a season ticket holder for a couple years.Then came new ownership, lucky for me over the last 3 years i have not been able to watch over 320 losses because the new owners have most of houston by the short hairs:cry: They along with the Rockets are trying to get us to go to comcast. I have not watched or attended a game for 3 stinking years this coming from someone who has seen willie mays mickey mantel ted williams. i wont switch for now because uverse has btn.By the way i have seen the husker baseball team at rice stadium twice please send them back here.

Give the Astros a few years. I watched their Single A team, Quad Cities, play several times this year. They're loaded. Toward the end of the season they had two overall #1 draft picks on the same time. The first time in minor league history. They won the Midwest League Championship. The Astros GM is the same guy that drafted a good number of the guys that are playing for the Cardinals. He's a good man. They will most likely have the #1 draft pick again next year. Give them a few years. They will be good. Carlos Correa is the best prospect I've seen play since Mike Trout.

106,107,108 tonight after the rangers kick our ass tonight. next year we will try to tie the old mets 4 crappy years of loses in the hundreds. bring on the world series in 3 years:Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back