• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coaching Staff Changes & Tracker

Californication

Charlie Brown
15 Year Member
Would love a one stop shop to keep track.

Californication started this thread, requesting a single sticky thread to keep track of assistant coach hires without having to rummage through the other various threads, so this thread has been repurposed to fulfill that role. We will try to keep this post updated as announcements or reliable reports are made. Please help us keep this up to date by replying with links when you see something. - fjbfour

CONFIRMED IN
The University has at last made comprehensive updates to the staff roster on the official athletics department web site, so click here to view, not going to maintain the list of of incoming staff here any longer.

RETAINED FROM PREVIOUS STAFF
OL Donovan Raiola
OA Ron Brown
Asso DPP Ryan Callaghan
OA Steve Cooper
AA Joni Duff
Sr DFO Vince Guinta
Asso DFO Austin Herink
DFO Andrew Sims
RPA Frank Verducci
OAC Austin Whipple
DHSR Kenny Wilhite

CONFIRMED OUT
RB Bryan Applewhite
TE Sean Beckton
IDC Bill Busch
IWR Mike Cassano
IST Joey Connors
DL Mike Dawson
S&C Zach Duval
AS&C Dave Ellis
DB Travis Fisher
IHC Mickey Joseph
LB Barrett Ruud
OC Mark Whipple
DQC Demeitre Brim
DQC Jack Cooper
DPP Sean Dillon
OQC
Orah Garst
DVT Matt Haron
DPD William Prince

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea, but I don’t think anyone has been officially hired yet. Just twitter leaks so far right?

Can you lock everyone from posting except the OP and maybe an @N2FL write up on the guy? Make everyone else debate his merits in a separate thread or we'll be 65 pages in after 3 hires where everyone is debating if he's really good or just a drinking buddy.
Locking the thread except for N2FL could be problematic, but here is my compromise... if/when N2FL adds a writeup for a specific coach, we can add a link directly to that post in the thread, for each hire, from the lead post. Will that work?

Locking the thread except for N2FL could be problematic, but here is my compromise... if/when N2FL adds a writeup for a specific coach, we can add a link directly to that post in the thread, for each hire, from the lead post. Will that work?
That will be great. I know it will be hard to keep everything from getting lost in the chatter of comments, but will be a useful thread. Thanks for taking it on.

Californication requested a single sticky thread to keep track of assistant coach hires without having to rummage through the other various threads, so this thread has been repurposed to fulfill that role. We will try to keep this post updated as announcements or reliable reports are made. When new announcements are made, please reply with a link so we can keep this updated. - fjbfour

CONFIRMED
Evan Cooper (Carolina DB) - report

REPORTED
Corey Campbell (Carolina AS&C) - report
Terrance Knighton (Carolina DL) - report
Looking good with how you have the post. Kuddos.

Californication requested a single sticky thread to keep track of assistant coach hires without having to rummage through the other various threads, so this thread has been repurposed to fulfill that role. We will try to keep this post updated as announcements or reliable reports are made. When new announcements are made, please reply with a link so we can keep this updated. - fjbfour

CONFIRMED
none yet

REPORTED
Corey Campbell (Carolina AS&C) - report
Evan Cooper (Carolina DB) - report
Terrance Knighton (Carolina DL) - report

ON THE BUBBLE
RB Bryan Applewhite
TE Sean Beckton
DC Bill Busch
WR Mike Cassano
ST Joey Connors
DL Mike Dawson
DB Travis Fisher
AHC Mickey Joseph
OL Donovan Raiola
LB Barrett Ruud
OC Mark Whipple

RELEASED

S&C Zach Duval - report
AS&C Dave Ellis - report
Thanks for this!!

OK, I will try to do something like this in a bit, kind of like the annual coaching carousel thread, where we update the initial post? Sound OK? I'm busy at the moment but I will convert this post into that thread when I get caught up on stuff.
No rumors? LOL

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back