• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ashtyn Veerbeek 'N' (some video AAU Play)

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Here are some video highlights of Ashtyn Veerbeek's AAU play!

Last edited:

Hey Red Don, been watching her do this kind of stuff for 3 yrs. Her outside game has really improved this past yr. My granddaughter likened driving the lane on her as "running into a train wreck". I would kind of liken her to the girl from Seward of a few years ago.

Thanks iared. It'll be real interesting to see how this season develops with the incoming (and returning) talent!

Just watched Veerbeek control the middle in a 3 set volleyball sweep. I'm sure John Cook has had a long look at her( 2 time all-state 1st team), from the same school that sent NU Lisa Reetsma (3 time All American) and Nancy Metcalf (All American and Olympic team Captain).

We'll Take It!!!! :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap:.

If you have a link to an article on the game, video, tweet, etc please post it! :nod:

(B1G things going on in the WBB Program! Recruits are beginning to take notice; like the venue (PBA!), crowd size @ WBB games, Wins, and all the Fun the Team is having! :Hooray:)

Watched her last night vs. 3A #4 Cherokee. Western lost for the first time 77-65, but Veerbeek had a great night with 28 points and 26 boards.

In a 74-70 loss to #3, 3A Cherokee Washington on 2-2-2018 she had 23 points, 20 boards, and 8 blocks. Leads the state in rebounding and second in scoring at 26.7 ppg.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back