• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Art Briles…

He was highly thought of at Stephenville High School. I never quite understood the total tar and feathering either. I mean think about the misdeeds of Petino, Petrino, Jerry Jones, Kraft, Ray Lewis (got away with murder), tons of NFL felons, Daniel Snyder. Briles is a comparative choir boy.

I don’t get it.

Last edited:
He was highly thought of at Stephenville High School. I never quite understood the total tar and feathering either. I mean think about the misdeeds of Petino, Petrino, Jerry Jones, Kraft, Ray Lewis (got away with murder), tons of NFL felons, Daniel Snyder. Briles is a comparative choir boy.

I don’t get it.
All I can say is, he was exonerated off wrong doing. So, why no second chance? There are much worse humans who got another shot. He has two daughters himself. No idea what he truly knew, but I can’t imagine it was everything.

I don’t get it.
Melted down or warehouse storage?

joepa.jpg

Last edited:

I don’t get it.
OJ killed two people, and he still has a following. Lol.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back