• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Army - Navy

TnHusker87

Mayor of Shinola
5 Year Member
Nothing better than what the 8,000 + Midshipmen & Cadets marching on to the field today & the game that follows between these two service academies represents. Records matter not at all in games like this!

Go Army — beat Navy!

GO NAVY!!!

4670.png

BEAT ARMY!!!!

C

Navy QB (0-4, 1 until, should have been 2) couldn’t hit the water from a boat, and Army QB can throw a little, 3-8 currently.

Navy hasn’t moved the ball hardly at all.

Army moving it, but missed a FG at the end of a long time consuming drive in 1st half.

What I love about this game is the effort put out by every player on the field. It's fun to watch and a throw back to when players left everything on the field.........

My first ever Nebraska game was against Army at West Point. The Cornhuskers were fresh off of a couple of National Championships. So many big names on that team. My sister and I were wearing those ridiculous red cowboy hats with the white N. Too young to know better I guess. Not many better atmospheres than Michie Stadium. Leaves turning colors and the Hudson. Really cool.

Malcolm Perry is a pretty good athlete in his own right — got to see him play high school ball here in Clarksville. Lot of Navy FB kids from the mid-state area ... wish Army would recruit the Nashville metro area more.

These games seem to go down to the wire ... expect same here in the 4th Qtr.

My first ever Nebraska game was against Army at West Point. The Cornhuskers were fresh off of a couple of National Championships. So many big names on that team. My sister and I were wearing those ridiculous red cowboy hats with the white N. Too young to know better I guess. Not many better atmospheres than Michie Stadium. Leaves turning colors and the Hudson. Really cool.

My dad told a story of my uncle, who wagered with someone on a NU-Army game, and he gave 70 points. I believe it was a push, NU winning 77-7? Or something like that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back