• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Army All-America Game Bowl Game Thread

He has. TR was one of the guys trailing the play on Wandale's 35 yard screen pass reception, showed pretty good hustle in my opinion, and has applied pressure a couple times if I am not mistaken. These numbers are so difficult to read, makes it difficult to tell for sure.
Yeah, shame on the organizers and/or the uni providers. They are so intent on making the unis look cutting-edge that they ignore the fact that most people tuning in are doing so to see the individual players. And to watch the players you need to be able to identify them. The numbers and the names on the backs of the jerseys should be in extra-easy to read print....but it is just the opposite of that. :Thumbsdown:

With that last hat selection for OU (#1 rated WR in the class), and all of the succeeding video of him and his family after the selection, I think I just saw about 47 Horns down signs ... including his family!

Not to mention all of the Sooner recruits doing the same.

Texas simply asked for all that.

With that last hat selection for OU (#1 rated WR in the class), and all of the succeeding video of him and his family after the selection, I think I just saw about 47 Horns down signs ... including his family!

Not to mention all of the Sooner recruits doing the same.

Texas simply asked for all that.

I went K to 5 in Oklahoma and had a sister who went to OU and sister to OSU and the hate for TX is the real deal.

Mike Schaefer just put in a CB for Palo-Mao, Palo-Gates 4* DT cousin who are both nephews of Troy Polamalu
Won't be long and we'll know if the Huskers are the beneficiaries of their services?

Hoping for the best.

GBR!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back