• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Arlington opening weekend

Who's heading to Arlington for the Huskers opening weekend? Just retired recently and plan to head down. Maybe stay in OKC for a day or two prior. Anyone know of good country music (yes I'm serious :) ) in either OKC or Arlington? Looking forward to this season. GBR!

Congrats on retirement. I’m about a year and a half away. Was thinking about going to Arlington but opted to go to Phoenix for the GCU series.

Who's heading to Arlington for the Huskers opening weekend? Just retired recently and plan to head down. Maybe stay in OKC for a day or two prior. Anyone know of good country music (yes I'm serious :) ) in either OKC or Arlington? Looking forward to this season. GBR!
Y'all have a great time, you hear? Yee Haw! (BTW, love and sing mostly country music) :Salute:

Also, congrats on your recent retirement! :Fishing:

Last edited:

This place is amazing! We dressed for cold weather not knowing they had a retractable roof! Beautiful in here! GBR!!!!
1000002404.jpg

Guess I'm bad luck... Really tried to bring home a win tonight. Lots of Husker fans, was a great experience, beautiful ballpark. Overpriced, but was fun. If the Huskers ever play down here again, I'm coming for the whole weekend. Go get OU tomorrow!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back