• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Arkansas regional discussion (prior to games)

Random trivia:

Aaron Civale of the Cleveland Indians is a former Northeastern pitcher. He's in his first full year in the starting rotation with the Indians (age 25) and is tied for second in MLB with 7 wins.
Unless he is allowed to jump over on Friday and pitch for Northeastern, don't really care!! ;)

Can someone please tell me what makes NE such a good team? Just having a pitcher that is drafted doesn't mean jack. We can go over player after player, year after year, game after game to prove that out.

Previous history doesn't win current games, current players win current games.

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me what makes NE such a good team? Just having a pitcher that is drafted doesn't mean jack. We can go over player after player, year after year, game after game to prove that out.

Previous history doesn't win current games, current players win current games.
Pros and cons
I just think they're ordinary, winning 24 games against 3 out of conference teams Nothing like playing patsies to boost your winnings!
BTW. 1st game, we r the home team :)
Game time is 5 pm central

Pros and cons
I just think they're ordinary, winning 24 games against 3 out of conference teams Nothing like playing patsies to boost your winnings!
BTW. 1st game, we r the home team :)
Game time is 5 pm central

I know what you mean.. that is the part i can't get past.. it wasn't like the trashed those 3 teams over and over again.. games were pretty close, for the most part.

Obviously, things depend on how the NU pitcher does.. if he comes out doing what he can do, we will be in the drivers seat, imo... but we shall see.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back