• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Arena Football: How in the world does it continue?

The Impaler

Cake or Death?
15 Year Member
I mean seriously? Not only is it a BOOOOOORING game but did anyone see the "Arena Bowl" on the NFL Network Friday night? It was on late so I watched a quarter or so before falling asleep. It was at the Superdome and I swear there may have only been about 3-5 thousand in attendance. I don't see how it continues.

It wasn't in the Superdome. The game is played in basketball arena's. It is like hockey, if you attend a game, you'll be hooked. You are correct that the arena was empty. Here in Phoenix, there is 10-15 thousand at each game. It is definitely a fan friendly sport. The players interact with the fans and put on a good show. The best part is how inexpensive it is to attend and get out of the heat.

People pay money to watch cars go fast in a circle. After that, I'll believe anything.

It wasn't in the Superdome. The game is played in basketball arena's. It is like hockey, if you attend a game, you'll be hooked. You are correct that the arena was empty. Here in Phoenix, there is 10-15 thousand at each game. It is definitely a fan friendly sport. The players interact with the fans and put on a good show. The best part is how inexpensive it is to attend and get out of the heat.

It looked like the Superdome chairs to me. I am aware the game is played in arenas like basketball but every now and then, like for the final 4, they play basketball in domes too. At any rate, it was EMPTY.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back