• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Are we the home team or is Wisconsin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I may catch hell for this, but maybe our fans at the game should wear white (or black), along with the team, so we do not blend in with the Whisky crowd.

I may catch hell for this, but maybe our fans at the game should wear white (or black), along with the team, so we do not blend in with the Whisky crowd.

No way. Wisconsin may be the "home team", but they are not at home. Husker fans should wear red at Indy!

I want to see us wear the black helmets again.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Fashion Pajamas again, but not for a Wisconsin rematch. If we were playing another Big Ten team, I'd be okay with it but I don't want to see them against the same team twice in one year.

But break out those black helmets and couple them with the regular uniforms!

There will be a lot of red in the stadium. It will almost be like a Nebraska - Notre Dame game back a dozen years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back