• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Are we going to get an Accurate Passing QB from the Portal?

1610486819929.gif

What transfer QB currently in the portal excites you? I’m never against transfers, I just think they have to make sense, and there’s nobody in the portal (currently) that just screams “can’t miss”
Thanks for your reply. I really didn't know if there was a QB in the Portal that could help us. I'm still really bummed that we didn't take Makenzie Milton.

Thanks for your reply. I really didn't know if there was a QB in the Portal that could help us. I'm still really bummed that we didn't take Makenzie Milton.
Don't believe he was ever an option for Nebraska to take. He loves playing in nice warm temps in the south and that's where he'll be playing. That of course assumes he wins the starting job which I suspect is far from given. We got AM, LM and LS and odds on favorite for starting is of course AM.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back