• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Are There Any Prospects

Depends on if they allow official visits. If they do, it may hurts us as someone like Thomas Fidone really wanted to take his visits. But it could also help with someone like Christian Burkhalter who has yet to come to campus and committed to Oregon.

Depends on if they allow official visits. If they do, it may hurts us as someone like Thomas Fidone really wanted to take his visits. But it could also help with someone like Christian Burkhalter who has yet to come to campus and committed to Oregon.
With no fans allowed at many FBS games, I doubt there will be any OVs in the next few months and probably none before the December signing day.

If visits are allowed before signing day, it is a double-edged sword like you mentioned. It might put Fidone and a few others at risk, but it could help with some guys from HI, NV, and CA that we are after.

Visits aren't going to happen, but IMPO it's not a 'double-edged sword' at all for Nebraska.

Fidone isn't flipping, and you'd benefit unbelievably to get visits from guys like Patrick Payton, Terrence Lewis, Wynden Ho'ohuli, Tiaoalii Savea, Ru'Quan Buckley, Deonte Anderson, Mandela Tobin, Logan Fano, Jaden Jones, Michael Mokofisi, Deshauwn Alleyne, Robert Jackson, Jailen Weaver and others, while also trying to convince committed guys like Christian Burkhalter, Will Schweitzer, Prophet Brown, Aden Kelley, Mason Tufaga, Martez Thrower, Patrick Hisatake, Tommi Hill and a slew of others to come as well.

Visits aren't going to happen, but IMPO it's not a 'double-edged sword' at all for Nebraska.

Fidone isn't flipping, and you'd benefit unbelievably to get visits from guys like Patrick Payton, Terrence Lewis, Wynden Ho'ohuli, Tiaoalii Savea, Ru'Quan Buckley, Deonte Anderson, Mandela Tobin, Logan Fano, Jaden Jones, Michael Mokofisi, Deshauwn Alleyne, Robert Jackson, Jailen Weaver and others, while also trying to convince committed guys like Christian Burkhalter, Will Schweitzer, Prophet Brown, Aden Kelley, Mason Tufaga, Martez Thrower, Patrick Hisatake, Tommi Hill and a slew of others to come as well.
I was probably putting too much weight into the possibility of Fidone taking a visit to LSU or some other place. Hopefully we still get at least a few of the guys that you mentioned, but the no OV's certainly doesn't help in those cases.

Exactly. Fidone is going nowhere but Nebraska. And some of these other prospects are going to have to come visit on their own dime. Thanks NCAA for screwing student athletes and football programs.

But they can have recruits take them around much the same as Fidone was shown around. I'm sure there are some recruits that could fill the need.

With the season now official I would think they might discourage that to limit the amount of contact players have

ResizedP_e94df7f7-f3e5-41a9-8f40-311aec9f0f5e_997074297980113.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back