• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Arch Manning

Status
Not open for further replies.
They know who they are. Most of them are the ones who get sensitive any time it’s brought up. They start attacking posters and tell them to stop.
That's a cop out, and I'm calling BS on your strawman claim. Either identify the "fans on this board who still believe SF is the second coming of TO" or stop making up crap.

That's what I thought. You've got nothing.

You're the biggest crap flinger on this board. Want to prove otherwise? Either identify the "fans on this board who still believe SF is the second coming of TO" or stop making up crap.

That's what I thought. You've got nothing.

You're the biggest crap flinger on this board. Want to prove otherwise? Either identify the "fans on this board who still believe SF is the second coming of TO" or stop making up crap.
Most everything I say is facts or supported by facts. It is a fact that certain posters still believe in SFs ability to get us back to winning National Championships like TO did. I’m not calling them out by name.

Maybe someone will report his posts to RR
Maybe he'll report my post. I'm pretty sure the folks running the show here are as sick of his crap as everyone else is. He's trying to become the next GreatestFanOfAll.

I'll ask him yet again: Either identify the "fans on this board who still believe SF is the second coming of TO" or stop making up crap.

Maybe he'll report my post. I'm pretty sure the folks running the show here are as sick of his crap as everyone else is. He's trying to become the next GreatestFanOfAll.

I'll ask him yet again: Either identify the "fans on this board who still believe SF is the second coming of TO" or stop making up crap.
All he needs to do is copy/paste the list from his chatroom

Yea at least mine is accurate. You two are still mad that I predicted last years disaster season before it started.

Yea at least mine is accurate. You two are still mad that I predicted last years disaster season before it started.
spongebob-buff.gif

Either identify the "fans on this board who still believe SF is the second coming of TO" or stop making up crap.
Can two play that game? Which fans on this board are rooting for Nebraska to lose? If I recall correctly you have used that one a time or three.

Sigh. I'm glad you're so proud about NU having a losing season. Congratulations?
Seriously? Proud? I’m the one doing all the complaining of where SF has taken us. At least be reasonable in the discussion. Proud of last season is flat out wrong about my feelings on last season and you know it. I have expressed disgust throughout it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back