• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Arch Manning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can scratch Alabama off his list.

I wonder if someone who is both a Tide booster and a Saban homer came up with a heck of a NIL deal to "steal" this QB from A&M. I hope this is the case and Jimbo comes out about how Alabama "bought" a player.

Last edited:

Wow! How many of these great high school QBs never make it in the pros. Gonna be a shock when you go from driving a Bentley to not having two nickels to rub together. It will be hard to deal with being “the man” to being a nobody. Hope there are mental health professionals in the wings to help them deal with this transition. Florida highways will have lanes for normal traffic, HOV lanes for electric/carpoolers and “former great QBs on foot enter here.”

I live in the Austin area and yeah been frustrating for UT fans. Herman went 32-18 and 4-0 in bowl games while he was there. Imagine if Frost was 32-18 people would think it’s the 2nd coming of TO.
We have fans on this board who still believe SF is the second coming of TO. We just need to be patient while he gets a quarterback to run his system.

This, is just sad, awful, and disgusting. What does a kid need an absolutely ridiculous car like these for? It’s just ignorant in every way.
If you got the money buy what you want but at the end of the day this is what’s going to create divisions on teams. When the have Nots start seeing the golden child driving the Aston Martin to practice every day you’re going to have some potential for issues.

If you got the money buy what you want but at the end of the day this is what’s going to create divisions on teams. When the have Nots start seeing the golden child driving the Aston Martin to practice every day you’re going to have some potential for issues.
Thus we will start to see whom the real leaders in the college game are. There will be those able to grasp the idea you just laid out, and avoid at least flaunting if not even purchasing such items. Character will be revealed in all this, and those with a good one will draw followers, while those with Astons will draw climbers.
Same as it ever was.

I really hope the whole thing implodes. Ain't gonna happen, but I wish it would.

This, is just sad, awful, and disgusting. What does a kid need an absolutely ridiculous car like these for? It’s just ignorant in every way.
I will continue to place blame on the NCAA for this mess. Their refusal to even consider paying players in any capacity outside of their scholarship led us to this point. The drew a hard line, they lost, and here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back