• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Applauding The other team after the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There wasn't much of an applause because the stadium was half empty by the beginning of the 4th!!:eek:

Last edited:

Good stuff Skunk. A tradition we all appreciate and something that makes us who we are. Glad we don't have one of those stadiums - cough Boulder cough - that takes pleasure in doing the opposite.

Thanks for doing that Skunk. I don't get to many games but I certainly appreciate what you all do each and every home game. It's a proud and honorable tradition.

here's skunk and the gang

00a394gw.gif

The one game I generally manage to get tickets to we usually sit in section 19 and aplauding for the other team is where I get the most goosebumps from when participating.

I just wish every Husker fan in Nebraska could travel to just ONE Philadelphia Eagle home football game. Believe me you'd appreciate and be even prouder of the OUTSTANDING fans of the great state of NEBRASKA. Yes they do boo Santa in Philadelphia and more importantly.... they are extremely proud of it.

Skunk, good stuff. Want to know how long did you wear the skunk hat on Saturday? I was sweating just looking at you at the tailgate

Skunk, good stuff. Want to know how long did you wear the skunk hat on Saturday? I was sweating just looking at you at the tailgate

The whole game, but man oh man did the sucker come off fast when I got back to my van!

Fear the Skunk!
Their fans were a class act as well when we were in Hattiesburg in 2003...looking forward to the superdome next year

Glad to see our tradition continues on. Ya gotta love the Husker fans!
P.S. Once again the corn was great!!

I think it's one of the great traditions in college football. And for the cynics like Leach who think it's insincere because it typically comes after a win, the loudest applause I ever heard was directed at Ricky Williams after he lit up a pretty salty NU defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back