• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

App for Huskermax

Ah yes, the old proclamation of 'entitlement' and then suggestions of a government impact leading to wanting things for free in opposition to unabashed capitalism? Um, no, not at all. Those arguments have nothing to do here as I have said previously. I don't expect anything for free, which is why I have paid a fee to mostly browse from 2004 to 2016 (2018?) with very few benefits from those who don't subscribe. More recently, there is the expectation of incurring additional ads, unless you desire to pay an ADDITIONAL fee to not have the additional ads. Maybe afterwards when you pay for those new intrusive ads to stop, there is a new level of intrusiveness and you need to deter those at the cost of another level of higher subscription. So there then becomes a free, paid, ultra-paid, and supreme paid subscriptions? Since I mostly browse and have not posted much since 2004, I'm one who would benefit most (financially) from letting my paid account expire because I have supported this site as more of a viewer (i.e. free subscriber) and personification of supplementation for others. Rant over :Biggrin: Still love ya'll, and GBR!
Very few benefits? Come on man, you got to be in the same room as IceColdPeanuts, GreenLantern, HuskerPoyer, BugskerScott, Me, HuskerMark, HuskerCutie, and some others that I don't recall. At least I thought that was you. Freaking Tyrod Taylor..........

Very few benefits? Come on man, you got to be in the same room as IceColdPeanuts, GreenLantern, HuskerPoyer, BugskerScott, Me, HuskerMark, HuskerCutie, and some others that I don't recall. At least I thought that was you. Freaking Tyrod Taylor..........
Was that in ICP's basement out near 156th and Giles? I do remember meeting Poyer as he was socially awkward at the time lol, but not anyone else. My ex-wife made homemade brownies that ICP referenced a few times. Man that was so long ago! I thought that was against Wake Forest??? It was a long time ago..

Was that in ICP's basement out near 156th and Giles? I do remember meeting Poyer as he was socially awkward at the time lol, but not anyone else. My ex-wife made homemade brownies that ICP referenced a few times. Man that was so long ago! I thought that was against Wake Forest??? It was a long time ago..
It was in his basement, i think it was also the day he was hammered before the end of the first quarter. Jeez, Poyer was only 20 and couldn't drink, so that was part of his wariness. It was a very long time ago.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back